Take a moment to try to recognize and enjoy the little things, whether it is:
- the kindness that someone displays to you,
- inspiration or help from a mentor, teacher or a colleague,
- the way that one person treats you every day that makes your day worthwhile,
- the way that someone recognizes and cares about what you do
- or something else that matters to you personally,
because one day you will likely look back on those little things
and realize that they were the big things all along.
Let that someone know that they matter to you and that they make a difference.
You have 1440 minutes in a day. Use one of them to make someone else's.